COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Monday, September 26, 2011

A collection of images from Australia ( Shot by a remote telescope)



Southern wonders

Images from Northern Galactic Groups remote telescope, narrow and broad band. photos.


I had an access to a great instrument, 16 inch RCOS, in Australia for few months about an year ago, what a wonderful experience! I made this poster form presentation from that material. Southern sky is full of wonders  and the site was really dark. I miss this "Stradivarius" of telescopes, my old Meade feels like a toy after this...

A labeled version


A collection of remote images can be found from my portfolio, with technical details:






No comments: